Marriage & Couples Counseling
Our counseling services and workshops for couples have been shown to:
- Increase intimacy and closeness in a relationship
- Decrease criticism, contempt, defensiveness and withdrawl during conflict
- Build a culture of praise and appreciation
- Increase teamwork in a marriage
- Assist couples learning to keep conflict from burning out of control
- Stop couples from pushing each others ‘hot buttons’
- Start couples working towards comforting each other and delighting in each other
- Teach couples to negotiate and talk about the most important of aspects of their marriage in a safe and secure way
- Solve challenging problems of communication, sexual relationships, finances, co-parenting, household chores, fun and recreation, In-Laws, religious differences, and intimacy
- Craft a marriage the way both partners envisioned the marriage
FACT: Current estimates of divorce rates indicate at least 50% of first marriages and 62% of second marriages end in divorce.
FACT: Marriages and families face more severe threats to relationship stability than ever before.
FACT: Research shows that on average, couples wait six years from the first signs of problems before they seek help. This is too long.
FACT: We believe we can help by providing therapeutic and educational services to couples that maintain stablitity, increase love and respect, and repair damaged hearts.
- Increased fondness and admiration
- Improved friendship
- Increased positive perspective of your partner
- break through and resolve conflict when feeling stuck and spinning your wheels
- Increased understanding between you and your spouse
- Keeping conflicts calm
- Making life dreams come true and honoring each others dreams
- Creating shared meaning
- Keeping love alive and going throughout your marriage