The Stein Counseling Leadership Team is continuing to work hard to ensure the safety of our providers, office staff, and clients. As many of our providers return to the office this week for in-person appointments, we wanted to make sure we share our increased safety protocols to ensure a safe and smooth transition. Our safety procedures include:
- We ask that you wash or sanitize your hands when you enter the waiting room. Hand sanitizer is provided in several locations throughout the waiting room.
- We encourage all unscheduled guests (children, spouses, friends, etc.) to stay home during your appointment, or wait outside in the car.
- Masks are recommended but not required. If you choose not to wear one, we will ask you to wait for your provider outside of the office either on the benches provided or in your vehicle. (You will be alerted when your provider is ready for you.) Disposable masks are also available for guests who do not have one.
- Please bring minimal items with you into the office.
- Traffic flow to-and-from provider’s offices will be one-way and you may be asked to schedule additional appointments with your provider in their office instead of returning to the front desk after your appointment.
- We will continue to frequently disinfect our high traffic areas such as the check-in/check-out desks. Arm chairs, counter tops, and door handles in common areas will continue to be sanitized throughout the day, and at the end of each day.
- Coffee, water, hot chocolate, and tea are unavailable until further notice.
- Books, magazine, and children’s toys are also being removed from the waiting room.
We ask for your continued assistance as well by:
- If you have been sick, or around someone that has been sick, we ask that you cancel your appointment.
- Do not shake hands and avoid touching your face.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with your sleeve or a tissue, not with your hand.
- Be mindful of the space between you and others, and practice social distancing
- Remember to also sanitize personal cell phones, desk phones, desk tops, pens, door handles, etc.